Friday 26 February 2010

A Request for Information...........

My name is Sally Snow and I work for Aden Productions, a small independent television company in Cardiff. We are currently producing two programmes for the BBC both of which are presented by Iolo Williams. In fact you guys may have noticed us around-following leads on Tarka and the like. I know a few members of the forum have spotted us about!

The reason I am emailing is because I wondered if you might be able to post a request on the forum asking for any mute swan nesting activity as this is something we are really keen to film in the next 2 weeks. Ideally we are looking for a mute swan nest which is quite accessible so that we can have Iolo in frame with the birds. Obviously I understand that posting the whereabouts of nests is not a great idea, so I wondered instead, if anybody had any suggestions if they could drop me an email sally.snow@adenproductions.com

We really appreciate the input and advice of forum members as it is you guys who are out and about that tend to spot the most interesting things.

It would be wonderful if this is something you think you could help us with.

Thank you and best wishes,

Sally Snow