Thursday 15 July 2010

John Valentine- you naughty man!

Good grief John fancy calling Liz Snell an 'old crow' (or did I get that bit wrong?) you will get yourself banned from this site if you are not careful (I reckon Bob is on holiday somewhere or other lucky for you my friend!) Lay off the herring gulls mate they are much more attractive and interesting than you anyway. Nikolaas ("Niko") Tinbergen certainly made a name for himself studying them ! By the way I 'love' Cornish pasties, that is the 'genuine' and real article, the real McCoy's as it were that you get in Cornwall not the 'plastic' ones you get around here! And for heaven's sake don't get me started on the business of parking in Aberystwyth I could write an essay on that subject! Stick to the birds John and I mean the 'avian' kind not the one's that think a double yellow line is a two way track up to the 'Klondike' (Aberystwyth residents will know what I mean!)

Shall I tell you a story about a rather renowned and zealous traffic warden who once paraded the streets of Aberystwyth. One time he had a run in with a van driver who was delivering 'Ty-Phoo' tea to a store in Aberystwyth. Many of you will no doubt remember the famous Ty-Phoo tea advert when chimpanzees were the stars well the van driver annoyed by the fact that he had been booked for parking remarked to the warden "They have got women doing your job where I come from" to which the warden replied "And they've got monkeys doing your job on the telly!"