Monday 21 December 2015

Wildfowl sightings

Two whooper swans on  a farm pond between Penrhyncoch and Bontgoch at the moment. (660854)
 
Another farm pond nearby has 13 widgeon on it at the moment, and looks to have more potential generally. (673858)
 
Jerry Moore

In his e-mail Jerry made a point about a possible factor in the lack of sightings. 
In recent conversations with both Jerry and Helen H,  they mentioned that they have sent e-mails with bird sightings to me which I never received.
Although I have had problems with e-mail in the past I thought that I was over all that, but it seems not.
So, if anyone else has sent me anything which has not been posted on the blog, or at least acknowledged, can I ask you to send me a text message with your e-mail address and I will get back to you.

Many thanks