Friday 25 May 2018

Digiscoping camera

I've recently bought a new camera and hope to re-boot my interest in wildlife photography with it - my previous kit was very heavy and my decrepit old body was finding it increasingly difficult to tote.
Anyway, in sorting through my redundant kit I'm embarrassed to find that I have accumulated several small cameras that are just cluttering the place up.
I want to give one away.  It's a Panasonic DMC-TZ3, used to very good effect for digiscoping by lots of folk, but unfortunately I'm not one of them.
It's not pristine but it works fine and comes with charger, spare battery and other bits and bobs.
I'd like to give it to a young birder who would like to have a go at digiscoping.
If you are one or know one who fits the bill contact me at

roberthrelph@gmail.com