Friday 19 February 2010

A request for help..............

Russell Jones has passed the following message to me and I am happy to post it here.
I'm sure someone reading this will be able to help............

I wonder if you could help me out? Not sure who I would need to
speak to , I manage a small woodland nature reserve, "Coed tan-y-bryn"
near Bronant, Ceredigion and we are looking for more volunteers to help
out with wildlife studies. We often have unidentified species and I'm
sure if we had extra help we would easily double our bird list in a day
or so! Could you point me in the right direction of any local bird
groups? Any help would be really appreciated. We are just changing over
to using Recorder 6 from a very basic system and will be submitting
records to various people from this year onwards..

Many thanks
Scott

www.thegreenphoenix.co.uk