Tuesday 1 September 2015

An even more amazing offer from Ladybirder

Hello again ....remember my last email telling you about my latest holiday offers to The Gambia.
One week for two people, B&B at Footsteps Eco-Lodge. 6 days birding with yours truly at some of the best sites the country can offer...
Well, now it gets even better. If you book your holiday before the end of September 2015, there is an instant discount of 10%. So you will not pay the exceptionally good price of £1950 (for 2 that is). You pay £1775.
Yes only £1775 

I can only offer the holidays at this price for one month. Choose any week in November or December, Tuesday flights from Birmingham International. Do it NOW, I really hope the holidays sell quickly and I cannot wait to show you the sights, and all those amazing birds, butterflies, mammals.....

Contact ladybirdergambia@gmail.com for a booking form..

Bye for now
Caroline x