Tuesday 10 March 2020

The Ceredigion Bird Report

Having had my copy of the 2018 report for a month now, I feel it's about time to thank Arfon and Russell for all the hard work they've put in to produce another excellent annual summary of the county's bird life.
I urge anyone who hasn't got a copy yet to go out and buy one.  For those who enjoy birding in Ceredigion, whether visitors or resident, the report is invaluable.
I am lucky enough to own a complete set of Ceredigion Bird Reports, dating back to the first one which covers 1982 - 83, and I find it fascinating to follow the changing fortunes of our birds over the years.
Incidentally, of those names listed as contributors to the 2018 report, no fewer than nine of them are also included in the list of contributors to that first report.  You know who you are.